If a tire covered by the Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty wears evenly across the tread down to the treadwear indicators—2/32 inch (1.6 mm)—during its stated warranted mileage (as evidenced by the vehicle’s odometer), the tire will be replaced with an equivalent new tire under the following conditions for a pro-rated purchase price:
- There is no free replacement period.
- Only the passenger and light truck tires listed in this section are covered by the Supplemental Mileage Limited Warranty for the mileage shown.
- Coverage applies only to the original purchaser, and only as long as the tires remain mounted on the vehicle described in the Customer Identification Section of this manual.
- Coverage extends up to 5 years from the date of purchase — proof of purchase date required. During this period, the tire will be replaced for a pro-rated amount.
- To determine the replacement price, the percent of warranted mileage obtained is multiplied by DEALER’S then current selling price for the replacement tire(s). The appropriate taxes, mounting, balancing, disposal fees, and other service charges may be added to the replacement price.
- Tires used in commercial service and original equipment tires on new vehicles have no mileage warranty.
- Exclusions apply, as identified in the section "What This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover."